IQ is Largely a Pseudoscientific Swindle

“IQ” is a stale test meant to measure mental capacity but in fact mostly measures “extreme unintelligence” (learning difficulties)"

"It is at the bottom an immoral measure that, while not working, can put people (and, worse, groups) in boxes for the rest of their lives."

"There is no significant statistical association between IQ and hard measures such as wealth."

"If you want to detect how someone fares at a task, say loan sharking, tennis playing, or random matrix theory, make him/her do that task; we don’t need theoretical exams for a real world function by probability-challenged psychologists."

"But the “intelligence” in IQ is determined by academic psychologists (no geniuses) like the “paper trading” we mentioned above, via statistical constructs s.a. correlation that I show here (see Fig. 1) that they patently don’t understand."

"It takes a certain type of person to waste intelligent concentration on classroom/academic problems. These are lifeless bureaucrats who can muster sterile motivation. Some people can only focus on problems that are real, not fictional textbook ones (see the note below where I explain that I can only concentrate with real not fictional problems)."

"To do well in life you need depth and ability to select your own problems and to think independently. And one has to be a lunatic (or a psychologist) to believe that a standardized test will reveal independent thinking."

"National IQ is a Fraud."